Resurrected from the grave, this project is finally back in the building process. Since it was being thrown away for almost a year, I have to search some of the parts in my dungeon LoL, lucky that I found most of them ^^.
I’ve decided to get back in this project because the Morser ‘Karl’ is 70% complete. It’s my habit that when a project is nearly done, I started a new one to keep me busy.
Moving on to the WIP, this time, I am doing the propellant tank. Back in november 2009, I plan to extend the tank. In order to do that, I use a marker:
After I’m doing this, the project is stopped, an I completely forgot where do I put the propellant tanks T.T. After I found it again, it was already broken into pieces (how the hell did it happen??). Gathering all the pieces that is left, this is what I do:
I add a little detailing on it :D. Well, that was all I can do to fix a broken and lost part. I actually have this crazy idea on how to make the tanks look cooler, but this is how far my skills could go 😀
I also have a Gundam Virtue abandoned somewhere. I basically put to much modification on it, making lots of error, and lost the mood to continue it. One thing I learn is that I can’t just jump into a major modification. I still have to learn how to make good panel lines, cutting plaplates, and lots of other thing. That is why this Sazabi is gonna be simple, after all, Sazabi is already cool in its original form 😀
Well, that’s all, some of the parts are on the priming process now, so there may be some gray looking parts in the next post