Hands on my Stug again ^^
In my latest build, I make a box from Styrofoam, and cover it with a tissue made tarpaulin. I decided to do the same with my Stug. After all this project is meant to sharpen the skills that I’ve learned.
I don’t use any Styrofoam for this one. Instead, I use plastic plate to create the boxes. I found out that Styrofoam is not strong enough to handle the lacquer thinner. It all happened when I was applying the surface primary paint to the tissue, then the Styrofoam underneath it got vaporized…that explain why I have a problem in the box my previous SU-122!
Here’s more pictures of the beast 😀
‘Till the next post!